пятница, 30 сентября 2016 г.

Gel Press Blog Hop

Hi all! It's our Well Being Blog Hop. Creativity is one of the thigs doing my happy. That's why I'm here, that's why I am who I am. I can;t live without paint.
Be sure to hop along and see what other creative projects the Gel Press® Design Team members are sharing this month in “The ART of well being” blog hop.
Ann
Cindi
Cynthia
Elena (you are here)
Kathy
Keri
Kitti
Jen
Sandy
Teresa
Gel Press

Materials: 
Gel Press® 5x7” Printing Plate
DecoArt®  paint
ColourArte paint
















First I brayer the black acrylic paint

Add the blue paint

Thus step I use a piece of cardstock, down it to the plate

Small drops of Vivid metallic

Here's the result after dry

Two grey cloros of acrylic paint

Brayer it

And use the stencil

Add the profile with Radiant Gel



11 комментариев: